Sunday, January 10, 2010

OOoooofff!

It's kind of unfortunate to have a blog, because there is evidence of all the things that I have given up on. I've stopped thinking about touring and my exercise consists of me walking from the couch into the bed at night. Luckily, I have been really healthy meals full of organic noms noms and protein goodness. I haven't gained any noticable weight but I feel weak and out of shape. I had an injury during a squatting session about a month ago and I guess it really set me back. BUT...the good news is that I am back on this blog, maybe for some motivation for now, or motivation for the future when this happens again.





The winter here in New Paltz has been tough and all I can think about is how eager I am to wake up one morning, see all the snow melting, and get on my bike or get in my kayak to get some sun and move my body. We do some winter hiking here and there, but I have a real craving to get on a bike! I have been saving up my cash in my "Dani and Steve future box" which deserves the new title of "Dani's future box" since he doesn't really contribute to it much =P. I am most likely going to buy the Surly in a few months once I have enough money in the box. I am assuming it's about $500 right now. It's nailed shut so I'm not really sure.





Anyways, my plans for now are to just stay in shape until it gets a little bit warmer until I can start riding everywhere. I'm shooting for March 1 to be able to start cycling to work and school and hopefully have enough moola by that day to buy the Surly!! Gosh, this has been one exciting entry, hasn't it?? My apologies!!



Sincerely,

the most boring blogger in the universe

Stick Legs

No comments:

Post a Comment