Thursday, January 14, 2010

You lose sight of your dreams when you allow fear to grow bigger than your faith.

I have made my list for 2010 goals.

5 muscle ups
Do a handstand
Deadlift 205 lbs.
Squat 155 lbs
25 man push ups
10 pull ups
Run 5 miles
Bike a century

Those are pretty ambitious for me and I am really excited! There is nothing that makes me feel more mentally comfortable than thinking about working on some physical goals. I often think too much about the future and picture exactly what the next year will be like. I need to stop doing that because it is NEVER what you expect it will be. But isn't that the joy of life?

Anyways, I'm trying to think of how much money I will need for my bike setup and it's looking like it's really going to deplete my funds!

I've found the tent that I want...$189 Marmot Limelight 2 tent
Sleeping bag
Bike $1200 (probably more)
Brooks saddle $120
Panniers $150

Sheesh! I don't even want to think about it!
Anyways, I'm going bouldering for a little while at the Inner Wall tonight to work on my tiny little stick arms, that go along with my tiny little stick legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment